A chiropractic treatment at the clinic begins with a soothing medical massage from one of the staff’s licensed massage therapists. This welcoming and relaxing gesture is an integral element of Dr. Kelsall’s care, as this Portland massage therapy treatment helps prep the muscles to welcome the structural adjustment. In return, a structurally aligned spine means muscles don’t have to work as hard to support the bones. Ease reigns in the body.
- Inspired by her pediatrician father, Kari Asher had her eye on a career in the medical field since she was a youngster. Told by her older sisters, recipients of her frequent massages, that she had good, firm hands encouraged her toward the healing art. Asher studied massage at the East West College of the Healing Arts for a year and then tacked on another six months of additional training in sports massage, deep tissue, and muscle energy techniques. Learn More About Kari ›
- Andrea Pinheiro is a licensed massage therapist at Kelsall Chiropractic, bringing a focused and open approach to her practice. Each treatment is personalized to her client’s needs, which she addresses with an improvisational flair in her therapeutic work. She says, “I feel valuable when the people I work with are touched with healthier movement and broadened personal growth.” Learn More About Andrea ›
- Scott Smith is a licensed massage therapist at Kelsall Chiropractic. He joined the massage community to share his passion for natural and noninvasive healing methods. Heavily influenced by his own diagnosis of Lymphoma at the age of 12, Scott’s experience of the life-saving chemotherapy affected him physically, emotionally, and socially. Ultimately, it caused him to be more empathetic, especially towards those experiencing physical or psychological illness and distress. Learn More About Scott ›
- Pam Worthington discovered the power of massage in 1995 while training for Cycle Oregon. Regular massage eased her sore muscles and relieved low-back pain. It also became a relaxing break from a busy life with two children. Her personal interest evolved into a professional one, and she enrolled in the Oregon School of Massage in 2001.Worthington joined the staff at Kelsall Chiropractic in 2007. Learn More About Pam ›
- Contact Kelsall Chiropractic at (503)-223-8719 for more information about Portland massage therapy and chiropractic care.