1. Neck discomfort is noticed as you get out of bed.
2. You spend a lot of time changing sleep positions throughout the night. Can’t get
3. Headaches that originate at the base of your skull.
4. You have low back pain every morning.
5. Mattress is over 6 years old.
6. It’s only possible to get comfortable with several pillows stacked/bunched/rolled etc.
7. Discomfort is felt in your shoulder or hip while lying on your side.
8. Quality of sleep has gradually worsened over time.
9. You don’t feel well rested in the morning.
10. You’ve tried everything else!
The chiropractic physicians at Kelsall Chiropractic Clinic can help direct you towards the correct mattress or pillow that will further improve your quality of life. In the next blog we will talk about choosing the right mattress or pillow, and recommendations for knowledgeable, locally-owned retailers nearby.